Prop Bets, Odds, Top Teams and Contests for 2023 NCAA Tournament
The countdown to the huge opening weekend of March Madness continues with brackets and bets being finalized. Prop bets are adding to the expected record wagering and interest for the 2023 NCAA Tournament. The top seeds in the South and Midwest are laying 20+ points in their opening games in Birmingham with Alabama and Houston looking to help big chalk bettors take a bite out of leading online sportsbooks. Will a No. 1 seed win the national championship (+135) for the sixth straight year and 17th time in the last 23 years?
SportsBetting.ag has released a host of prop bets for the Round of 64 and beyond. Sportsbetting.ag and top affiliate BetOnline have a $250,000 March Madness Contest that is just $25 to enter. And Offshore Gaming Association's NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge is free to enter and members enjoy additional prizes and benefits.
Ahead of March Madness betting, check out the top seeds in each region with stats and profiles to guide you towards more profit!
- No. 1, 2 seeds - South and Midwest Region: Alabama, Arizona, Houston, Texas
- No. 1, 2 seeds - East and West Region: Purdue, Marquette, Kansas, UCLA
- No. 3, 4, 5 seeds - South and Midwest: Baylor, Virginia, San Diego State and Xavier, Indiana, Miami
- No. 3, 4, 5 seeds - East and West Region: Kansas State, Tennessee, Duke and Gonzaga, UCONN, St. Mary's
NCAA Tournament Props
Check out all the NCAA Tournament props, including odds for seedings, points, buzzer-beaters and more at Sportsbetting.ag.
- Combined total of seeds to reach Final Four: Over/Under 12.5
- Highest combined points in game in Round of 64: Over/Under 184.5
- Lowest combined points in game in Round of 64: Over/Under 105.5
- Most points scored by one team in Round of 64: Over/Under 99.5
- Fewest points scored by one team in Round of 64: Over/Under 47.5
- Highest margin of victory in Round of 64: Over/Under 37.5
- Most points scored by one player in Round of 64: Over/Under 35.5
Will a No. 1 seed be losing or tied at halftime in Round of 64?
Will a No. 14 seed win in Round of 64?
Will a No. 14 or No. 16 seed win in Round of 64?
Will a No. 15 seed win in Round of 64?
Will a No. 1 seed win the championship?
Will a No. 2 seed win the championship?
Will a No. 3 seed win the championship?
Will a No. 4 seed win the championship?
Which seed will win the National Championship?
- 1 (+125)
- 2 (+315)
- 3 (+650)
- 4 (+700)
- 5 (+1000)
- 6 (+1100)
- 7 (+2000)
- 8 (+2200)
- 9 (+2800)
- 10 (+4500)
Which No. 1 seed will advance the furthest?
- Houston (+140)
- Alabama (+175)
- Kansas (+250)
- Purdue (+325)
How many No. 1 seeds will reach Final Four?
- One (+120)
- Two (+265)
- Zero (+275)
- Three (+1000)
- Four (+7500)
How many games will go into overtime in Round of 64? Over/Under 1.5
How many game-winning buzzer beaters will be in Round of 64?
- 0 (-185)
- 1 (+225)
- 2 (+500)
- 3 (+2000)
- 4 (+2500)
- 5 (+3300)
- 6 or more (+5000)
More prop bets interest and record betting for the 2023 NCAA Tournament.
You can bet on it.
FairwayJay is a proven sports handicapper and insightful analyst with proven winning results including in college basketball. He chips in additional sports betting coverage and reporting on industry news and events. Read more great insights from FairwayJay and follow him on Twitter: @FairwayJay