The long-standing sports & entertainment betting house JAZZ Sports announced today the release of the Odds to Win for the upcoming Golden Globe Awards, to be held on January 5th, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
The 77th Golden Globe Awards ceremony will honor the best in film and American television of 2019 as voted by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. Joaquin Phoenix currently leads the Best Actor prices on the Drama category, followed by Adam Driver (+325), Antonio Banderas (+850) and Christian Bale (+1400); Scorsese's The Irishman (-175) and the Neflix-produced Marriage Story (+215) are both sharing the prime spots in the Best Motion Picture (Drama) division.
Players will be able to see the complete list of Odds to Win prices for the Golden Globe Awards 2020 by clicking on the Other Events section of JAZZ Sports' extensive betting board.
Golden Globe Awards 2020 Odds *
Best Actor (Drama)
· Joaquin Phoenix (Joker) -425
· Adam Driver (Marriage Story) +300
· Antonio Banderas (Pain & Glory) +1000
· Christian Bale (Ford vs Ferrari) +1800
· Jonathan Pryce (The Two Popes) +1800
Best Actress (Drama)
· Renee Zellweger (Judy) -300
· Scarlett Johansson (Marriage Story) +250
· Saoirse Ronan (Little Women) +2000
· Cynthia Erivo (Harriet) +1600
· Charlize Theron (Bombshell) +800
· Martin Scorsese (The Irishman) +120
· Bong Joon Ho (Parasite) -150
· Quentin Tarantino (Once Upon a Time in Hollywood) +700
· Sam Mendes (1917) +2500
· Todd Phillips (Joker) +2500
Best Picture (Drama)
· The Irishman -175
· Marriage Story +215
· 1917 +600
· Joker +800
· The Two Popes +2000
*Complete list of odds available at JAZZSports.ag -> Sportsbook -> Other Events
*Odds are subject to change.